Who is Recruiting from Scratch:
Recruiting from Scratch is a premier talent firm that focuses on placing the best product managers, software, and hardware talent at innovative companies. Our team is 100% remote and we work with teams across the United States to help them hire. We work with companies funded by the best investors including Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Ventures, Tiger Global Management, A16Z, Accel, DFJ, and more.
If you are a fit, the team will reach out to you about this role or any others that may be a fit for our clients.
About Our Client
We’re on the brink of an age where technology is disrupting every market, and in response, companies are looking for ways to adapt and stay ahead of their competitors.
Our client operates in the heart of booming tech globalization. For over a decade, our client has been a key player in blazing trails for their clients through revolutionizing commercial food service equipment with dynamic touch screen HMI technologies.
Today, our client services a vast majority of the world’s biggest players in restaurant franchises through developing state-of-the-art, touch compatible commercial food service equipment.
Our client drives value by bringing higher quality products to market faster and more efficiently with their vertically integrated supply chain and manufacturing paired with highly skilled in-house embedded hardware, software, and UX / UI design service teams.
In each product, they go beyond applying beautiful graphics, but look for opportunities to create more seamless interactions by understanding who is using it and how they want to use it - zooming out to look at the bigger picture through close collaboration with their clients to meet their business and technical goals.
Our client aims to make their client’s products stand apart from the competition through interfaces that are so enjoyable and easy to use, you might forget it’s even there.
- Lead projects comprised of electrical, software & mechanical engineering teams
- Build and coordinate a global technical team that resides in Texas, China and Taiwan
- Take a hands-on role in projects and be able to contribute technically when needed
- Plan and execute strategies for completing projects on time.
- Breakdown large goals into actionable technical tasks
- Understand and delegate workloads across teams to encourage efficiency
- Manage engineering approval process internally and with customer stakeholders
- Have the ability to clearly communicate critical path items to leadership and project stakeholders and develop solutions
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- The position requires understanding of bare-metal/state based, RTOS, Linux and other embedded operating environments.
- Must speak and write Mandarin.
- Degree required.
- Minimum 2 years as a technical leader
THIS ROLE IS LOCATED ONSITE IN CARROLLTON, TEXAS. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE.
Benefits: PTO, Health Benefits, and More!
Base Salary Range: $70,000 - $130,000