Who is Recruiting from Scratch:
Recruiting from Scratch is a premier talent firm that focuses on placing the best product managers, software, and hardware talent at innovative companies. Our team is 100% remote and we work with teams across the United States to help them hire. We work with companies funded by the best investors including Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Ventures, Tiger Global Management, A16Z, Accel, DFJ, and more. If you are a fit, the team will reach out to you about this role or any others that may be a fit for our clients.
About Our Client
Our client is a next-generation financial services company building a better banking experience to help teens and young adults achieve financial independence and knowledge at an earlier age. they’re on a mission to improve the financial future of the next generation by empowering teens to start their financial journey today. Our client is a well-funded Series C company that has raised more than $175M, focused on disrupting the banking industry through a differentiated mobile-first consumer experience.
Teens and families love their product. They eclipsed 1 million customers in just four months after launch and have now crossed 2.5 million customers in their first year on the market. If you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a strong mission and vision that puts people first, they want to meet you!
As a Consumer Product Manager, you will lead product decisioning and delivery in your product area, with an eye to our client’s overall business goals. You will use data and insights to prioritize your roadmap, articulating the why behind your decisions. You will collaborate closely with the Growth team, and work directly with Design and Engineering in particular, as well as Customer Experience, and Risk & Compliance to deliver value and delight to customers.
- Own key 0-1 consumer facing initiatives that will impact the future of the business.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer.
- Use data and insights to identify the highest impact features, improvements, and experiments.
- Write specifications outlining problems & objectives, key elements of the feature, decision rationales, and metrics
- Partner with design, engineering, and other stakeholders to prioritize, build and roll out product features.
- Measure impact and communicate learnings.
- 5+ years of product management experience or equivalent, software engineering or design experience a plus.
- Experience building consumer facing products with an emphasis on mobile experiences.
- Experience building, launching, and managing products at scale
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Deep care for the customer, proactive, outcome-oriented.
- No fintech experience required.
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical and dental benefits
- High potential for growth
- Stock in an early-stage startup
- Flexible WFH and vacation policy
- Employee referral program
- Monthly stipend for Client Card testing
- 401K plan
Base Salary: $150k to $240k