SENIOR ENGINEER - PROGRAM ANALYSIS AT DATA PRIVACY STARTUP
Remote|South Bay Area|San Francisco, CA|New York, New York|Pittsburgh, PA|Seattle, WA|Los Angeles|Boston, MA|Raleigh, NC|Austin, TX|Dallas, TX|Denver, Colorado|Baltimore, Maryland|Mountain View, CA|Palo Alto, CA|Washington D.C.|Santa Monica, CA|Culver City, CA|Miami, FL|Portland, OR|Chicago, IL|Princeton, NJ|Cambridge, MA|Stanford, CA|Ithaca, NY|Ann Arbor, MI|Philadelphia, PA|Madison, WI|Hanover, Maryland|Atlanta, GA|Columbus, OH|Evanston, IL|West Lafayette, IN|New Haven, CT|Durham, NC|Bloomington, IN|Nashville, TN|San Diego, CA|Venice Beach, CA|Charlotte, NC|Huntsville, Alabama|Boulder, CO|Colorado Springs, CO|Trenton, NJ|Minneapolis, MN|Pleasanton, CA|Oakland, CA|Albuquerque, NM|Bozeman, MT|Cincinnati, OH|Clearwater, FL|Cupertino, CA|Detroit, MI|El Segundo, CA|Fairfield, CT|Hartford, CT|Honolulu, HI|Irving, TX|Salt Lake City, UT|Provo, Utah|Milwaukee, WI|Tucson, AZ|San Bruno, CA|Kennewick, WA|San Antonio, Texas|Wichita, Kansas|Omaha, Nebraska|Rochester, New York|Elk Grove, California|Hilliard, Ohio|Mira Mesa, California|Overland Park, Kansas|Colorado Springs, Colorado|Castro Valley, California|Littleton, Colorado|Medford, Massachusetts|Kentwood, Michigan|Livonia, Michigan|Watauga, Texas|Boston, Massachusetts|Brooklyn, NY|NYC - 2|Chicago - Loop|Cicero, Illinois|Lakeview, Illinois|Santa Barbara, CA|Waltham, MA|Frisco, TX|Santa Clara, CA|Sunnyvale, CA|Menlo Park, CA|Redwood City, CA|San Carlos, CA|Chevy Chase, DC|Bethesda, DC|Germantown, DC|Queen Anne, WA|Plymouth, Michigan|Brisbane, CA|Carmel Valley, CA, Full time
Who is Recruiting from Scratch:
Recruiting from Scratch is a premier talent firm that focuses on placing the best product managers, software, and hardware talent at innovative companies. Our team is 100% remote and we work with teams across the United States to help them hire. We work with companies funded by the best investors including Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Ventures, Tiger Global Management, A16Z, Accel, DFJ, and more.
If you are a fit, the team will reach out to you about this role or any others that may be a fit for our clients.
Our client helps organizations globally to build trust and speed into their business by matching the Speed of PrivacyOps to the Speed of Dev/BusinessOps. Clients include Patreon, Twilio, Coinbase, Robinhood, and Samara.
You will architect and implement the services and platform that power the program analysis component of our product. This role requires you to think critically and design from the first principles. You should be comfortable with multiple moving parts, microservices architecture, de-coupled services, and multi-threaded programming. Given you are constructing the foundation on which our program analysis system will be built, and maintain a forward-thinking outlook as well as scrappiness for the present needs. You are very comfortable learning new technologies and systems. You thrive in an iterative but heavily test-driven development environment.
- Design and implement a high-performance static code analysis service
- Work with Data Scientists/ML engineers to improve precision, robustness, and scalability of traditional static analysis algorithms using ML techniques
- Experiment, prototype, measure, and make data-driven technology stack decisions
You Are A Good Fit If
- Have experience building compilers or static code analysis tooling
- Have strong software engineering experience and a firm grasp of CS fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
- Enjoy building distributed/scalable backend infrastructure with a microservices first design
- Hold yourself to a very high standard for production system quality
- Love to demonstrate and incrementally build 100% confidence in all the layers/components you develop, and
- Have a deep sense of appreciation for the test-driven development methodology
- Thrive in a self-directed environment with full ownership to design features end-to-end from scratch and the accountability that comes along
- Are motivated by bringing the most value as possible to users and flexible to work on whatever has the highest ROI for the company
- (Bonus) Have worked on security vulnerability detection
Benefits: PTO, healthcare, and more!
Base Salary Range: $150k to $200k