SENIOR FRONTEND ENGINEER AT EARLY STAGE STARTUP
Remote, South Bay Area, San Francisco, CA, New York, New York, Pittsburgh, PA, Seattle, WA, Los Angeles, Boston, MA, Raleigh, NC, Austin, TX, Dallas, TX, Denver, Colorado, Baltimore, Maryland, Mountain View, CA, Palo Alto, CA, Washington D.C., Santa Monica, CA, Miami, FL, Chicago, IL, Princeton, NJ, Cambridge, MA, Stanford, CA, Ithaca, NY, Ann Arbor, MI, Philadelphia, PA, Madison, WI, Hanover, Maryland, Atlanta, GA, Columbus, OH, Evanston, IL, West Lafayette, IN, New Haven, CT, Durham, NC, Nashville, TN, San Diego, CA, Venice Beach, CA, Charlotte, NC, Huntsville, Alabama, Boulder, CO, Colorado Springs, CO, Trenton, NJ, Minneapolis, MN, Pleasanton, CA, Oakland, CA, Cincinnati, OH, Cupertino, CA, Detroit, MI, El Segundo, CA, Fairfield, CT, Hartford, CT, Honolulu, HI, Irving, TX, Salt Lake City, UT, Milwaukee, WI, Tucson, AZ, San Bruno, CA, Kennewick, WA, Wichita, Kansas, Omaha, Nebraska, Rochester, New York, Elk Grove, California, Hilliard, Ohio, Mira Mesa, California, Overland Park, Kansas, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Castro Valley, California, Littleton, Colorado, Medford, Massachusetts, Kentwood, Michigan, Livonia, Michigan, Watauga, Texas, Boston, Massachusetts, Brooklyn, NY, NYC - 2, Chicago - Loop, Lakeview, Illinois, Santa Barbara, CA, Waltham, MA, Frisco, TX, Santa Clara, CA, Sunnyvale, CA, Menlo Park, CA, Redwood City, CA, San Carlos, CA, Chevy Chase, DC, Bethesda, DC, Germantown, DC, Queen Anne, WA, Plymouth, Michigan, Brisbane, CA, Carmel Valley, CA, Canada - Vancouver, Canada - Toronto, Canada - Edmonton, Canada - Ottawa, Canada - Victoria, Berkeley, CA, Fremont, CA, Hoboken, NY, Jersey City, NY, Los Altos, CA, Burlingame, CA, Mill Valley, CA, South San Francisco, CA, Milpitas, CA, Cleveland, OH, Fort Worth, TX, Memphis, TN, San Jose, CA, Saratoga, CA, Daly City, CA, San Rafael, CA, El Cerrito, CA, Albany, CA, Antioch, CA, Union City, CA, Pacifica, CA, San Ramon, CA, Los Altos, Concord, CA, Concordia, CA, Foster City, Dublin, CA, Hybrid, SF, CA, Newark, NJ, Andover, MA, Oxnard, CA, Torrance, CA, Torrance, Las Vegas, NV, Cypress, CA, Mesa, AZ, Hudson, NH, Mexico City, Mexico, Buenos Aires, Argentina, SP, Sao Paulo, Punta del Este, Maldonado, Uruguay, Santiago, Chile, Córdoba, Argentina, Carrollton, TX
Who is Recruiting from Scratch:
Recruiting from Scratch is a premier talent firm that focuses on placing the best product managers, software, and hardware talent at innovative companies. Our team is 100% remote and we work with teams across the United States to help them hire. We work with companies funded by the best investors including Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Ventures, Tiger Global Management, A16Z, Accel, DFJ, and more.
If you are a fit, the team will reach out to you about this role or any others that may be a fit for our clients.
Our client is reimagining the web as we know it. Our client's mission is to empower every person to be a creator. And as a result, maximize human potential.
They are seeking a Senior Frontend Engineer to help create a new way of building on the web. Come help us expand our MVP into a public utility that empowers hundreds of millions of users
More about our Client
Our client is a cross between a web page builder and a social media platform. For the first time in the history of the web, creating pages will be truly easy and fun for everyone, regardless of technical or design ability. The result will be an explosion of creativity and content.
Key benefits include:
- Be a key early employee at a company with massive potential
- Build your own personal brand & resume as the company grows
- We will build a team of only all-stars, world-class talent in their field
- Be a part of building an amazing office and culture in NYC
Key responsibilities and opportunities include:
- Contribute to our early frontend architecture
- Develop new features in a maintainable and performant fashion
- Work collaboratively with other engineers to provide code reviews, encourage best practices, and iterate on our APIs
- Translate designs into clean, pixel perfect code
- Work with our CPO, Frontend lead and designers to build anything and everything frontend related
The Job Requirements
- 2+ years of industry frontend experience, preferably working on a SaaS product
- Ability to work autonomously while being comfortable seeking help when you get stuck
- Prioritize creator value over technical novelty. You care more about user satisfaction than a perfect technical design
- Ability to prototype new concepts quickly and iterate for rapid feedback
- Well-versed in Typescript, React, HTML5 and CSS3
- Passionate about our client's mission to empower every person to be a creator and unleash the potential of humankind
Base Salary Range: $130-170K