SENIOR ROBOTICS ENGINEER (REMOTE AT SEED STAGE STARTUP)
Remote|South Bay Area|San Francisco, CA|New York, New York|Pittsburgh, PA|Seattle, WA|Los Angeles|Boston, MA|Raleigh, NC|Austin, TX|Dallas, TX|Denver, Colorado|Baltimore, Maryland|Mountain View, CA|Palo Alto, CA|Washington D.C.|Santa Monica, CA|Culver City, CA|Miami, FL|Portland, OR|Chicago, IL|Princeton, NJ|Cambridge, MA|Stanford, CA|Ithaca, NY|Ann Arbor, MI|Philadelphia, PA|Madison, WI|Hanover, Maryland|Atlanta, GA|Columbus, OH|Evanston, IL|West Lafayette, IN|New Haven, CT|Durham, NC|Bloomington, IN|Nashville, TN|San Diego, CA|Venice Beach, CA|Charlotte, NC|Huntsville, Alabama|Boulder, CO|Colorado Springs, CO|Trenton, NJ|Minneapolis, MN|Pleasanton, CA|Oakland, CA|Albuquerque, NM|Bozeman, MT|Cincinnati, OH|Clearwater, FL|Cupertino, CA|Detroit, MI|El Segundo, CA|Fairfield, CT|Hartford, CT|Honolulu, HI|Irving, TX|Salt Lake City, UT|Provo, Utah|Milwaukee, WI|Tucson, AZ|San Bruno, CA|Kennewick, WA|San Antonio, Texas|Wichita, Kansas|Omaha, Nebraska|Rochester, New York|Elk Grove, California|Hilliard, Ohio|Mira Mesa, California|Overland Park, Kansas|Colorado Springs, Colorado|Castro Valley, California|Littleton, Colorado|Medford, Massachusetts|Kentwood, Michigan|Livonia, Michigan|Watauga, Texas|Boston, Massachusetts|Brooklyn, NY|NYC - 2|Chicago - Loop|Cicero, Illinois|Lakeview, Illinois|Santa Barbara, CA|Waltham, MA|Frisco, TX|Santa Clara, CA|Sunnyvale, CA|Menlo Park, CA|Redwood City, CA|San Carlos, CA|Chevy Chase, DC|Bethesda, DC|Germantown, DC|Queen Anne, WA|Plymouth, Michigan|Brisbane, CA|Carmel Valley, CA|Berkeley, CA|Fremont, CA|Hoboken, NY|Jersey City, NY|Los Altos, CA|Burlingame, CA|Mill Valley, CA|South San Francisco, CA|Milpitas, CA|Cleveland, OH|Fort Worth, TX|Memphis, TN, Full time
Who is Recruiting from Scratch:
Recruiting from Scratch is a premier talent firm that focuses on placing the best product managers, software, and hardware talent at innovative companies. Our team is 100% remote and we work with teams across the United States to help them hire. We work with companies funded by the best investors including Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Ventures, Tiger Global Management, A16Z, Accel, DFJ, and more.
If you are a fit, the team will reach out to you about this role or any others that may be a fit for our clients.
About the Company
Our client is a software company that was founded to solve the "black box" problem of perception and prediction in autonomous driving. The team consists of AV industry veterans coming from OEMs, world-class research institutions, and autonomous driving companies.
- Master's/Phd Degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Extensive experience working with various sensors, including but not limited to Lidar, radar, camera, IMU, GPS, odometer, wheel encoder, etc.
- Experience with intrinsic and extrinsic calibration algorithms of various heterogeneous sensors types.
- Experience with software/hardware synchronization techniques across different sensors.
- Proven knowledge of Linux kernel internals (process scheduler, memory management, concurrency/synchronization, memory allocation, file systems), networking, and storage subsystems architecture.
- Strong analytical skills in linear algebra, geometry and probability
- Strong C++ / Python software development skills.
- Experience developing software under strong realtime performance requirements.
- Strong team player, comfortable working in a vibrant, diverse and interdisciplinary team.
Benefits: PTO, Healthcare, and more!
Base Salary Range: $150,000 to $200,000