SENIOR TECHNICAL RECRUITER (100% REMOTE AGENCY)
Remote|South Bay Area|San Francisco, CA|New York, New York|Pittsburgh, PA|Seattle, WA|Los Angeles|Boston, MA|Raleigh, NC|Austin, TX|Dallas, TX|Denver, Colorado|Baltimore, Maryland|Mountain View, CA|Palo Alto, CA|Washington D.C.|Santa Monica, CA|Culver City, CA|Miami, FL|Portland, OR|Chicago, IL|Princeton, NJ|Cambridge, MA|Stanford, CA|Ithaca, NY|Ann Arbor, MI|Philadelphia, PA|Madison, WI|Hanover, Maryland|Atlanta, GA|Columbus, OH|Evanston, IL|West Lafayette, IN|New Haven, CT|Durham, NC|Bloomington, IN|Nashville, TN|San Diego, CA|Venice Beach, CA|Charlotte, NC|Huntsville, Alabama|Boulder, CO|Colorado Springs, CO|Trenton, NJ|Minneapolis, MN|Pleasanton, CA|Oakland, CA|Albuquerque, NM|Bozeman, MT|Cincinnati, OH|Clearwater, FL|Cupertino, CA|Detroit, MI|El Segundo, CA|Fairfield, CT|Hartford, CT|Honolulu, HI|Irving, TX|Salt Lake City, UT|Provo, Utah|Milwaukee, WI|Tucson, AZ|San Bruno, CA|Kennewick, WA|San Antonio, Texas|Wichita, Kansas|Omaha, Nebraska|Rochester, New York|Elk Grove, California|Hilliard, Ohio|Mira Mesa, California|Overland Park, Kansas|Colorado Springs, Colorado|Castro Valley, California|Littleton, Colorado|Medford, Massachusetts|Kentwood, Michigan|Livonia, Michigan|Watauga, Texas|Boston, Massachusetts|Brooklyn, NY|NYC - 2|Chicago - Loop|Cicero, Illinois|Lakeview, Illinois|Santa Barbara, CA|Waltham, MA|Frisco, TX|Santa Clara, CA|Sunnyvale, CA|Menlo Park, CA|Redwood City, CA|San Carlos, CA|Chevy Chase, DC|Bethesda, DC|Germantown, DC|Queen Anne, WA|Plymouth, Michigan|Brisbane, CA|Carmel Valley, CA|Burlingame, CA|Albany, CA, Full time
Who is Recruiting From Scratch
Recruiting from Scratch works with top startups and helps them grow! We are looking for a recruiter to join our team and help us grow companies that we work with! To succeed in this role, you'll need to be a dedicated, passionate talent acquisition specialist that is driven to support our clients find the best talent. You'll need to be professional, have a high sense of urgency, and have a proven background of recruiting for a wide variety of roles. Our team recruits for engineering, product, and design. This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly-growing team for anyone interested in starting a career in recruiting and talent acquisition!
This role has the option of either starting on contract or being full-time employee with benefits. This role has the potential to earn over $150,000 a year total compensation.
Check out our founder's Twitter thread about the role: How does a Recruiter Operate at RFS?
In this role:
- Full-cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, interviewing and hire.
- Take a creative and results-driven approach to recruiting, developing, and improving our sourcing strategies for both active and passive candidates
- Maintain accurate candidate notes in our applicant tracking system (Recruiterflow)
- Work with external hiring managers to understand qualifications and ideal candidates
- Maintain strong relationships with candidates as they move through their hiring process
- Strengthen our employer brand by providing an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience
- Contribute to the overall success of the Talent Acquisition team
- An Active Listener - you give full attention to what other people are saying, you take time to understand stakeholder and candidate needs, ask questions for clarification, and are respectful of other peoples' communication
- An Excellent Communicator - you can communicate with others to convey both written and verbal information effectively
- Professional - you represent both Recruiting from Scratch, clients, and candidate interests with the utmost professionalism and ethical behavior
- Personable - you'll be a candidate's main point of contact in the interview process
- Agile - you are able to adjust in a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing and able to juggle many different projects or expectations at the same time
- Organized - you will be managing several jobs and the back-end functions of scheduling, screening, and following up
- Technology Literate - you have no problem picking up new tools, and love learning tricks to do your job faster
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- The ability to source candidates from any source including Linkedin Recruiter, Hiretual/HireEZ, Github, Indeed, and community groups
- Experience managing and tracking applicants within an applicant tracking system such as Greenhouse, Lever, or Recruiterflow
- 3+ Years working in recruiting industry, technical recruiting is a plus
The salary range for this position is $54,400 - $81,600. The specific salary offered to a candidate may be influenced by a variety of factors including the candidate’s experience, education, and work location. In addition, this position is eligible for a performance bonus. Available benefits include health, dental, vision, and paid leave.